Being single no longer comes with the stigma of the past. Nowadays, the “single” status is a matter of personal preference rather than a school-yard pick where the weak ones are chosen last.
If you’re looking to make money online, the singles niche is one you should definitely consider. With an online freelancing site, you’re offering people from across the globe a fun and convenient way of meeting new people with the same interests.
These are only five of the reasons why singles are willing to pay membership fees to freelancing sites:
- They have the chance to meet others from all corners of the globe on their terms
- They’re able to screen people before providing any contact or personal details
- It provides a pressure-free environment in which they don’t have to respond to anybody unless it’s what they want to do
- They can hide their insecurities until they feel comfortable enough to reveal them to the right people
- There’s no time, effort, and money needed to look good when chatting online
To get your freelancing site up and running fast, your best option is to become an affiliate for an established online freelancing site. For marketing, use your blog to drive traffic to site. And for an even faster start, outsource your blog content to content specialists, contentray.
It may not make you a millionaire overnight, but you’ll start seeing your residual income grow over time.